– Yes? Nothing would thrill me more
greatly than to shoot you. Knocking off a youngster ain’t gonna
mean all that much to me. – Understand?
– Mm-hmm. But since we’re in a hurry,
I’ll make a deal with you. You throw down your camera,
and we won’t hurt you. You’ll never hear from us again. Okay? – You promise?
– I cross my heart and hope to die. Okay! (BOTH SNICKERING) Okay, kid, give it to me. (GROANING) Direct hit! How many fingers am I holding up, Marv? Mm-hmm…eight? Okay, kid. You want to throw bricks? – Go ahead, throw another one.
– Don’t do that. Don’t do that. Oy! If you can’t do any better than that,
kid, you’re gonna lose! Harry, no. Oy! (WHIMPERS) – (GROANING)
– You got any more? (GROANS) Come on, Marv. Get up.
He don’t have any more bricks.
He’s outta ’em. Um, uh– What? (SPEAKING INDISTICTLY) What?! (INDISTICT HIGH-PITCHED SCREAMING) What?! (MARV SHOUTING) Aah! That did it! Nobody throws bricks
at me gets away with it. Come on, Marv. Get up.
You go this way.
I’m going round the back. Harry? (WEAKLY) Harry?